- Successful behavior change in obesity interventions in adults: a systematic review of self-regulation mediators
- Self-regulation mediators of success in obesity interventions: a systematic review for the SPOTLIGHT project
Catecholamine and insulin control of lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue during long-term diet-induced weight loss in obese women
2012) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM. 302(2). p.E226-E232 Mark(
Lipid mobilization in subcutaneous adipose tissue during exercise in lean and obese humans: roles of insulin and natriuretic peptides
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM. 299(2). p.E258-E265 Mark(
- Quantifying the drilling effect during the application of incremental hole-drilling technique in laminate composites
- Adrenaline but not noradrenaline is a determinant of exercise-induced lipid mobilization in human subcutaneous adipose tissue
- Evaluation of factors involved in the lipid mobilization during exercise in human using a somatostatin analog infusion (octreotide)
- Magnetic resonance imaging of localized giant cell tumour of the tendon sheath (MRI of localized GCTTS).
- Corine coastal erosion. Atlas of the geomorphology and evolutionary trends of the European coasts of the European community. Office official publications of the E. C., Luxemburg, 1998, 170 p.