- Macromolecular prodrugs and molecular microencapsulation of antibiotics: Activity against INH-insensitive Mycobacterium bovis BCG present in the physiologically hypoxic mouse
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of bicyclic nucleosides as inhibitors of M-tuberculosis thymidylate kinase
- Relative increase in lung volume in fetuses with congenital diaphragmatic hernia treated by fetoscopic endoluminal tracheal occlusion (FETO)
- In vivo efficiency of targeted norfloxacin against persistent, isoniazid-insensitive, Mycobacterium bovis BCG present in the physiologically hypoxic mouse liver
- Targeted norfloxacin is active in vivo against persistent Mycobacterium bovis BCG
- Synthesis, degradation, and antimicrobial properties of targeted macromolecular prodrugs of norfloxacin
Polymeric prodrugs of antibiotics with improved efficiency.
1999) JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE-MATERIALS IN MEDICINE. 10(12). p.743-746 Mark(
- Polymeric prodrugs of antibiotics with improved efficiency.
- Correlation between magnetic resonance imaging and arthroscopy in the diagnosis of anterior cruciate ligament and meniscus lesions
- Dorsal defect of the patella: concept of its origin and relationship with bipartite and multipartite patella