- LPS resistance of SPRET/Ei mice is mediated by Gilz, encoded by the Tsc22d3 gene on the X chromosome
- Should we inhibit type I interferons in sepsis?
- Distribution of Meloidogyne chitwoodi in potato tubers and comparison of extraction methods
- A molecular analysis of the LPS resistance of the mouse species Mus spretus
The wild-derived inbred mouse strain SPRET/Ei is resistant to LPS and defective in IFN-beta production
2006) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 103(7). p.2292-2297 Mark(
- Response of TNF-hyporesponsive SPRET/Ei mice in models of inflammatory disorders
- HSP70 protects against TNF-induced lethal inflammatory shock.