- Placental growth factor inhibition targets pulmonary angiogenesis and represents a novel therapy for hepatopulmonary syndrome in mice
- Dysregulation of type 2 innate lymphoid cells and TH2 cells impairs pollutant-induced allergic airway responses
MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Evidence of a different landing strategy in subjects with chronic ankle instability
- Role of tumor necrosis factor-α and its receptors in diesel exhaust particle-induced pulmonary inflammation
- Transient receptor potential channels in intestinal inflammation : what is the impact of cigarette smoking?
- The IL-33/ST2 axis is crucial in type 2 airway responses induced by the Staphylococcus aureus protease SpID
- The protease SplD provides a link between asthma and mucosal S. aureus colonization
- Prostaglandin D₂ receptor antagonism: a novel therapeutic option for eosinophilic asthma?
- Kinetics of pulmonary angiogenesis in mouse common bile duct ligation-induced liver fibrosis