- Characterization of novel bacteriophages for biocontrol of bacterial blight in leek caused by Pseudomonas syringae pv. porri
- Efficacy of entomopathogenic nematodes against larvae of Tuta absoluta in the laboratory
- First report of hop latent viroid in Belgian hops
- Microarray-based screening of differentially expressed genes of E. coli O157:H7 Sakai during preharvest survival on butterhead lettuce
- Streptomyces as a plant's best friend?
- Assessment of pospiviroid transmission by Myzus persicae, Macrolophus pygmaeus and Bombus terrestris
- Oral RNAi to control Drosophila suzukii: laboratory testing against larval and adult stages
- Quantitation and localization of pospiviroids in aphids
- Can biochar play a role in crop protection?
Enteric pathogen survival varies substantially in irrigation water from Belgian lettuce producers
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(10). p.10105-10124 Mark(