- Quantitation and localization of pospiviroids in aphids
- Evaluation of an attachment assay on lettuce leaves with temperature- and starvation-stressed Escherichia coli O157:H7 MB3885
- Temperature-dependent development of the broad mite Polyphagotarsonemus latus (Acari: Tarsonemidae) on Rhododendron simsii
- A novel plasmid pEA68 of Erwinia amylovora and the description of a new family of plasmids
- Comparative genome analysis of pathogenic and non-pathogenic Clavibacter strains reveals adaptations to their lifestyle
Enteric pathogen survival varies substantially in irrigation water from Belgian lettuce producers
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 11(10). p.10105-10124 Mark(
- Potato virus Y (PVY) strains in Belgian seed potatoes and first molecular detection of the N-Wi strain
- Can biochar play a role in crop protection?
- Survival of Phytophthora ramorum in rhododendron root balls and in rootless substrates
- Genetic diversity of non-pathogenic Clavibacter strains isolated from tomato seeds.