- Which factors predict overall survival in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer treated with abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel?
- Randomized phase II study of cabazitaxel versus methotrexate in patients with recurrent and/or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck previously treated with platinum-based therapy
- Phase II study of dual phosphoinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) and mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitor BEZ235 in patients with locally advanced or metastatic transitional cell carcinoma
- A phase I pharmacokinetic and safety study of cabazitaxel in adult cancer patients with normal and impaired renal function
Abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer in the Belgian compassionate use program
2016) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 34(6). p.254.e7-254.e13 Mark(
- Evaluation of abiraterone acetate post-docetaxel in the Belgian compassionate use program
- A phase I study of volasertib combined with afatinib, in advanced solid tumors
- Identification by array comparative genomic hybridization of a new amplicon on chromosome 17q highly recurrent in BRCA1 mutated triple negative breast cancer
- A first-in-class, first-in-human phase I study of enadenotucirev, an oncolytic Ad11/Ad3 chimeric group B adenovirus, administered intravenously in patients with metastatic epithelial tumors.
- An open-label study to investigate the cardiac safety profile of cabazitaxel in patients with advanced solid tumors