- Solution-processed and low-temperature metal oxide n-channel thin-film transistors and low-voltage complementary circuitry on large-area flexible polyimide foil
Low-temperature and low-voltage, solution-processed metal oxide n-TFTs and flexible circuitry on large-area polyimide foil
2011) IDW : proceedings of the international display workshops. p.1267-1270 Mark(
Occupational exposure among bakery workers: Impact on the occurrence of work-related symptoms as compared with allergic characteristics
2005) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE. 47(5). p.458-465 Mark(
- Exposure to inhalable dust, wheat flour and alpha-amylase allergens in industrial and traditional bakeries
Allergic sensitization, symptoms, and lung function among bakery workers as compared with a nonexposed work population
2003) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE. 45(6). p.648-655 Mark(
- The melanoma burden in Belgium; premature morbidity and mortality make melanoma a considerable health problem.
- Trends in mortality from cutaneous malignant melanoma in Belgium.
- Under-registration of melanoma in Belgium: an analysis.
- Melanoma burden in Belgium: premature morbidity and mortality make melanoma a considerable health problem.
- Patient-physician interaction in referral and result communication concerning mammography screening in women aged 40 to 70 years