- The Bio-Molding Test Program
- Towards a basic protocol for functionality assessment of substitution voices: preleminary results of an international trial
- A simple surgical technique for tracheoesophageal fistula closure
- Application of the Voice Handicap Index in 45 patients with substitution voicing after total laryngectomy
- Objective evaluation of the quality of substitution voices
Refinement of the free radial forearm flap reconstructive technique after resection of large oropharyngeal malignancies with excellent functional results
2003) HEAD AND NECK-JOURNAL FOR THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. 25(9). p.772-777 Mark(
- Acoustic analysis of snoring: review of literature.
- Nasalance, nasality, voice, and articulation after uvulopalatopharyngoplasty.
- Botulinum toxin for dysphagia due to cricopharyngeal dysfunction.
Diagnosis, management and surgical treatment of non-tuberculous mycobacterial head and neck infection in children
2002) ORL-JOURNAL FOR OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY AND ITS RELATED SPECIALTIES. 64(4). p.284-289 Mark(