- The hop phytoestrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin, reverses the ovariectomy-induced rise in skin temperature in an animal model of menopausal hot flushes
- Estrogenic activity of a polyphenolic extract of the leaves of Epimedium brevicornum
- Estrogenic and anticarcinogenic properties of kurarinone, a lavandulyl flavanone from the roots of Sophora flavescens
- Oestrogenic activity of the hop phyto-oestrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin.
- Prenylated hop flavonoids are key agents in relation to health-beneficial properties of beer
- Quantitation of 8-prenylnaringenin, a novel phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.), hop products, and beers, by benchtop HPLC-MS using electrospray ionization.
Functional properties of hop polyphenols
2000) PLANT POLYPHENOLS 2: CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, PHARMACOLOGY, ECOLOGY. 66. p.739-760 Mark(
- The endocrine activities of 8-prenylnaringenin and related hop (Humulus lupulus L.) flavonoids.
- Identification of a potent phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.) and beer.
- The oestrogen ic activity of hops (Humulus lupulus L.) revisited