- Raman spectroscopic analysis of Cupriavidus metallidurans LMG 1195 (CH34) cultured in low-shear microgravity conditions
- Distribution of Nitrosomonas europaea and Nitrobacter winogradskyi in an autotrophic nitrifying biofilm reactor as depicted by molecular analyses and mathematical modelling
- Telomere shortening is associated with malformation in p53-deficient mice after irradiation during specific stages of development
Telomere shortening in malformed p53-mutant mouse fetuses after irradiation
2004) Journal of biological regulators and homeostatic agents. 18. p.217-217 Mark(
Accelerated telomere attrition after oxidative stress in human cancer cell lines in the presence of Spirulina
2004) Journal of biological regulators and homeostatic agents. 18. p.217-218 Mark(
Impact of X-irradiation on telomere biology during development in p53-deficient mice
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.123-126 Mark(
- Classification of metal-resistant bacteria from industrial biotopes as Ralstonia campinensis sp nov., Ralstonia metallidurans sp nov and Ralstonia basilensis Steinle et al. 1998 emend.
- Ralstonia taiwanensis sp nov., isolated from root nodules of Mimosa species and sputum of a cystic fibrosis patient.
- Retrotransfer or gene capture: a feature of conjugative plasmids, with ecological and evolutionary significance
- Amplified rDNA restriction analysis and further genotypic characterisation of metal-resistant soil bacteria and related facultative hydrogenotrophs.