- Analysis of jojoba oil by LC-coordination ion spray-MS (LC-CIS-MS).
- Characterization of triglycerides in vegetable oils by silver-ion packed-column supercritical fluid chromatography coupled to mass spectroscopy with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization and coordination ion spray.
- Fast analysis of carbaryl by on-line SPE-SFC-DAD.
The use of supercritical fluids in environmental analysis.
1999) Supercritical fluid chromatography with packed columns. 75. p.369-401 Mark(
- Hyphenated systems in which supercritical fluids play a key role.
- Optimization in the formaldehyde determination at sub-PPM level from acetals by HPLC-DAD.
- Elucidation of the triglycerides in fish oil by packed-column supercritical fluid chromatography fractionation followed by capillary electrochromatography and electrospray mass spectrometry.
- Synthesis and pairing properties of oligonucleotides containing 3-hydroxy-4-hydroxymethyl-1-cyclohexanyl nucleosides.
- Off-line coupling liquid chromatography and capillary gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for ultratrace determination of Deltamethrin in mint oil.
- Positional and configurational separation of fatty acid isomers by micro reversed-phase liquid chromatography with an Ag+-containing mobile phase.