- Acceptance of sticks, carrots and sermons as policy instruments for directing private forest management
- Acidification of forested podzols in North Belgium during the period 1950-2000
- Forest groups as support to private forest owners in developing close-to-nature management
- Support, shape and number of replicate samples for tree foliage analysis
- Should foliar cadmium concentrations be expressed on a dry weight or dry ash weight basis?
- Earthworm biomass and species diversity in windthrow sites of a temperate lowland forest.
- Sampling procedure for the foliar analysis of deciduous trees
- Dredged sediment as a substrate for biomass production of willow trees established using the SALIMAT technique.
Cadmium variability in leaves of a Salix fragilis: simulation and implications for leaf sampling.
2001) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 31(2). p.313-321 Mark(
- Cd and Zn concentrations in small mammals and willow leaves on disposal facilities for dredged material.