- Comment on "In defense of plants as biomonitors of soil quality"
- Studiedag: In het oog van de storm: de Vlaamse zeevisserij op de drempel van de 21e eeuw. Knokke Heist, 17 maart 2005
- Does the commonly used estimator of nutrient resorption in tree foliage actually measure what it claims to?
- Use and abuse of trace metal concentrations in plant tissue for biomonitoring and phytoextraction
- Predicting the spatial distribution of leaf litterfall in a mixed deciduous forest
- Metal uptake by young trees from dredged brackish sediment: limitations and possibilities for phytoextraction and phytostabilisation
- Comparison of throughfall and soil solution chemistry between a high-density Corsican pine stand and a naturally regenerated silver birch stand
A model of wind-influenced leaf litterfall in a mixed hardwood forest
2003) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 33(2). p.201-209 Mark(
- Phytoremediation prospects of willow stands on contaminated sediment: a field trial