Phenolic composition, antioxidant and anti-proliferative activities of edible and medicinal plants from the Peruvian Amazon
2016) REVISTA BRASILEIRA DE FARMACOGNOSIA-BRAZILIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACOGNOSY. 26(6). p.728-737 Mark(
- How natural forest conversion affects insect biodiversity in the Peruvian Amazon : can agroforestry help?
- Tree diversity in cacao agroforests in San Alejandro, Peruvian Amazon
- Use of the Amazonian tree species Inga edulis for soil regeneration and weed control
- Methods for short-term control of Imperata grass in Peruvian Amazon
- Diversity of shifting cultivation cycles among small-scale farmers in Peruvian Amazon