- Structural equation modeling versus marginal structural modeling for assessing mediation in the presence of post-treatment confounding
- Vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch: the effect of perspective taking.
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- A cautionary note on the power of the test for the indirect effect in mediation analysis
- When Is Helping your Partner with Chronic Pain a Burden? The Relation between Helping Motivation and Personal and Relational Functioning.
- Unwanted Pursuit Behavior After Breakup: Occurrence, Risk Factors, and Gender Differences
- Sexual and relational satisfaction in couples where the woman has polycystic ovary syndrome: a dyadic analysis
- Getting the most out of family data with the R package fSRM
- Intimate partner violence victimization among non-heterosexuals: prevalence and associations with mental and sexual well-being
- Data-analytical stability of cluster-wise and peak-wise inference in fMRI data analysis