- Agency and similarity effects and the VC's attitude towards academic spin-out investing
- Partner selection decisions in interfirm collaborations: the paradox of relational embeddedness
- Are technology VC investors a distinct species on the investment market?
- How international are European venture capital firms ?
Human capital and the internationalisation of venture capital firms
2007) INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT JOURNAL. 3(1). p.109-125 Mark(
- Outside board availability and composition in high tech start-ups
- Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: a multi-dimensional taxonomy
- Institutional origin and resource endowments to science-based entrepreneurial firms
- Entrepreneurial team development in academic spinouts: an examination of team heterogeneity
- Venture capital investors, capital markets, valuation and information: US, Europe and Asia