- Polymicrogyria with dysmorphic basal ganglia? Think tubulin!
- Array comparative genomic hybridization in male infertility
- Inborn oxidative phosphorylation defect as risk factor for propofol infusion syndrome
- TUBA1A mutations: from isolated lissencephaly to familial polymicrogyria
- Immunohistochemical analysis of the oxidative phosphorylation complexes in skeletal muscle from patients with mitochondrial DNA encoded tRNA gene defects
- MITOCHONDRIAL ABNORMALITIES IN A NEWBORN WITH LACTIC ACIDOSIS AND ADRENAL CALCIFICATIONS
Immunostaining technniques in patients with mtDNA depletion
2008) JOURNAL OF INHERITED METABOLIC DISEASE. SUPPLEMENT. 31(1). p.54-54 Mark(
- Do we need to search for gr/gr deletions in infertile men in a clinical setting?
Role of BN-page in the diagnosis of mitochondrial DNA depletion
2008) Journal of inherited metabolic disease. Supplement. 31. p.55-55 Mark(
- The presence of complex V subcomplexes in patients with defective intramitochondrial protein translation.