- Microbial cell factories for the production of specialised plant metabolites
- Monetary Intelligence and Behavioral Economics Across 32 Cultures: Good Apples Enjoy Good Quality of Life in Good Barrels
- Monetary Intelligence and Behavioral Economics: The Enron Effect—Love of Money, Corporate Ethical Values, Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI), and Dishonesty Across 31 Geopolitical Entities
- Engineering a novel biosynthetic pathway in Escherichia coli for production of renewable ethylene glycol
- Efficient utilization of pentoses for bioproduction of the renewable two-carbon compounds ethylene glycol and glycolate
- Exploring high school students’ scientific epistemic beliefs towards learning science in Belgium.
Overcoming heterologous protein interdependency to optimize P450-mediated Taxol precursor synthesis in Escherichia coli
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(12). p.3209-3214 Mark(
- Orthogonal assays clarify the oxidative biochemistry of Taxol P450 CYP725A4
- Divergence between the highly virulent zoonotic pathogen Helicobacter heilmannii and its closest relative, the low-virulence 'Helicobacter ailurogastricus' sp. nov.
- Characterisation of a hepatitis C virus-like particle vaccine produced in a human hepatocyte-derived cell line