- The cost of radiotherapy: what do we know? A systematic search of the literature between 1981 and 2015
- Prone breast irradiation: from indirect to direct tumor bed localization
- G-8 indicates overall and quality-adjusted survival in older head and neck cancer patients treated with curative radiochemotherapy
- Unresectable stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: have we made any progress?
- The optimal utilization proportion of external beam radiotherapy in European countries: an ESTRO-HERO analysis
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Lung Cancer How Much Does it Really Cost?
- Assessing the gap between evidence based indications for radiotherapy and actual practice in European countries
- Clinical implementation of an EPID based in vivo dosimetry system
Implementation and clinical evaluation of automated planning for IMRT treatment of breast cancer
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 93(3, suppl.). p.E596-E596 Mark(
- Expanding global access to radiotherapy