- Automated instead of manual treatment planning? : a plan comparison based on dose-volume statistics and clinical preference
- Radiotherapie in België: krijgen alle patiënten de behandeling die ze nodig hebben?
- External partial breast irradiation in prone position: how to improve accuracy?
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer : dosimetric gain and treatment outcome prediction
- Systematic literature review of health-related quality of life in locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer : has it yet become state-of-the-art?
- Access to innovative radiotherapy : how to make it happen from an economic perspective?
- A systematic review of health economic evaluation in adjuvant breast radiotherapy : quality counted by numbers
Highly accelerated irradiation in 5 fractions (HAI-5) : feasibility in elderly women with early or locally advanced breast cancer
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 98(4). p.922-930 Mark(
- Balancing equity and advancement : the role of health technology assessment in radiotherapy resource allocation
- Analysis of global radiotherapy needs and costs by geographic region and income level