- Radiotherapie in België: krijgen alle patiënten de behandeling die ze nodig hebben?
- Systematic literature review of health-related quality of life in locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer : has it yet become state-of-the-art?
- Radiotherapy access in Belgium: How far are we from evidence-based utilisation?
Highly accelerated irradiation in 5 fractions (HAI-5) : feasibility in elderly women with early or locally advanced breast cancer
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 98(4). p.922-930 Mark(
- A systematic review of health economic evaluation in adjuvant breast radiotherapy : quality counted by numbers
- Balancing equity and advancement : the role of health technology assessment in radiotherapy resource allocation
- Analysis of global radiotherapy needs and costs by geographic region and income level
- Costing in Radiotherapy
- Access to innovative radiotherapy : how to make it happen from an economic perspective?
Interobserver delineation uncertainty in involved node therapy for early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 96(2). p.E490-E491 Mark(