- Adjuvant breast radiotherapy : how to trade-off cost and effectiveness?
- Systematic literature review of health-related quality of life in locally-advanced non-small cell lung cancer : has it yet become state-of-the-art?
Highly accelerated irradiation in 5 fractions (HAI-5) : feasibility in elderly women with early or locally advanced breast cancer
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 98(4). p.922-930 Mark(
- A systematic review of health economic evaluation in adjuvant breast radiotherapy : quality counted by numbers
- Balancing equity and advancement : the role of health technology assessment in radiotherapy resource allocation
- Analysis of global radiotherapy needs and costs by geographic region and income level
Interobserver delineation uncertainty in involved node therapy for early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 96(2). p.E490-E491 Mark(
- How many new cancer patients in Europe will require radiotherapy by 2025? : an ESTRO-HERO analysis
- Cost evaluations of radiotherapy: what do we know? : an ESTRO-HERO analysis
- Besoins et financement de la radiothérapie en France et en Europe