- A comparative hierarchical analysis of bacterioplankton and biofilm metacommunity structure in an interconnected pond system
- Fermentation assays reveal differences in sugar and (off-) flavor metabolism across different Brettanomyces bruxellensis strains
- Food availability affects the strength of mutualistic host-microbiota interactions in Daphnia magna
- Nitrification and microalgae cultivation for two-stage biological nutrient valorization from source separated urine
- Empowering a mesophilic inoculum for thermophilic nitrification : growth mode and temperature pattern as critical proliferation factors for archaeal ammonia oxidizers
- Assessing genetic diversity among Brettanomyces yeasts by DNA fingerprinting and whole-genome sequencing
- Does virulence assessment of Vibrio anguillarum using sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) larvae correspond with genotypic and phenotypic characterization?
Characterization of Tetragenococcus strains from sugar thick juice reveals a novel species, Tetragenococcus osmophilus sp. nov., and divides Tetragenococcus halophilus into two subspecies, T. halophilus subsp. halophilus subsp. nov. and T. halophilus subsp. flandriensis subsp. nov.
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 62(1). p.129-137 Mark(
- Nonrandom spatial structuring of orchids in a hybrid zone of three Orchis species
- 'Confounding closed systems': transforming the boundaries of jewish identity in Rebecca Goldstein's novel mazel