- The mediating role of social capital in the association between neighbourhood income inequality and body mass index
- Associations between physical activity and health-related fitness: volume versus pattern
- Multiple oscillations during the Lateglacial as recorded in a multi-proxy, high-resolution record of the Moervaart palaeolake (NW Belgium)
- Ferulic acid-4-O-sulfate rather than ferulic acid relaxes arteries and lowers blood pressure in mice
- Economic feasibility of microalgal bacterial floc production for wastewater treatment and biomass valorization: a detailed up-to-date analysis of up-scaled pilot results
- Behaviour of monolithic and laminated glass exposed to radiant heating
- The patient participation culture tool for healthcare workers: Development and psychometric validation study.
"Unser Leben ist getaktet..."
2017) SYN. Magazin für Theater-, Film- und Medienwissenschaft. 13. p.55-58 Mark(
- Validating the digital games motivation scale for comparative research between countries
- Risk of exposure to multiple mycotoxins from maize-vased complementary foods in Tanzania
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Patiëntveiligheid in de eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: een stand van zaken en aanbevelingen
- Thermal processing of aqueous AZO inks towards functional TCO thin films
- What Causes Imbalance in Complex Service Networks? Evidence from a Public Health Service
- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?