- Kalbeliya dance from Rajasthan : invented gypsy form or traditional snake charmers ’ Folk Dance?
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015 : a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
A novel fibrillin-1 mutation in an Egyptian Marfan family : a proband showing nephrotic syndrome due to focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
2017) SAUDI JOURNAL OF KIDNEY DISEASES AND TRANSPLANTATION. 28(1). p.141-148 Mark(
- Building bridges for innovation in ageing : synergies between action groups of the EIP on AHA
- Term Annotation Guidelines 2.0
- A translational synthetic biology platform for rapid access to gram-scale quantities of novel drug-like molecules
- The future of evapotranspiration : global requirements for ecosystem functioning, carbon and climate feedbacks, agricultural management, and water resources
- Bank lending channel in a dual banking system : why are Islamic banks so responsive?
- Salmonella Enteritidis flagellar mutants have a colonization benefit in the chicken oviduct
- miSTAR : miRNA target prediction through modeling quantitative and qualitative miRNA binding site information in a stacked model structure