- Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design
- Association between cultural distance and migrant self-rated health
- The potenza valley survey (Marche, Italy) : settlement dynamics and changing material culture in an Adriatic valley between Iron Age and Late Antiquity
- Human rights encounter legal pluralism
- Memory unbound: tracing the dynamics of memory studies
- Investigation of the influence of calibration practices on cytogenetic laboratory performance for dose estimation
- Medullary bone in fossils : function, evolution and significance in growth curve reconstructions of extinct vertebrates
- Should I stay or should I go? The association between upward socio - Economic neighbourhood change and moving p ropensities
- Children’s Responses to Internet Advertising: Are Native Advertisements More Persuasive Than Online Banners?
Awareness, Knowledge, and Practices Regarding Occupational Hazards Among Medical Students: A Longitudinal Study Before and After Admission as Trainees.
2017) Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 59(4). p.e41-e45 Mark(