- The atheist writings of Diagoras of Melos. New approaches to the authenticity of 'Phrygioi Logoi' and 'Apopyrgizontes Logoi'
- Association between cultural distance and migrant self-rated health
- Female abbatial leadership and the shaping of communal identity in ninth-century Saxony: the Life of Hathumoda of Gandersheim
- The evolution of the Ancient Greek deverbal pragmatic markers áge, íthi and phére
- Imperial identities in the Roman world
- Regional policy and development in trans-Atlantic support to Eastern partnership countries
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Automata, man-machines and embodiment: deflating or inflating Life?
- Impaired processing of task-irrelevant salient information in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder : evidence from event-related potentials
- Word writing versus meaning inferencing in contextualized L2 vocabulary learning : assessing the effect of different vocabulary learning strategies