- Effects of varied-stimulus exposure on overpredictions of pain and behavioural performance in low back pain patients
- Adolescent Correlates of adult physical activity: A 26-year follow-up
- Influence of participation in high-impact sports during adolescence and adulthood on bone mineral density in middle-aged men: A 27-year follow-up study
- Open versus closed kinetic chain exercises in patellofemoral pain: a prospective randomized study
- Exposure to physical movement in chronic back pain patients: no evidence for generalization across different movements.
- Association between bone mineral density (DXA), body structure, and body composition in middle-aged men.
Which factors predict outcome in the treatment program of anterior knee pain?
2002) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 12(1). p.40-46 Mark(
- Exposure to physical movements in low back pain patients: Restricted effects of generalization.
- Relation between cardiovascular risk factors at adult age, and physical activity during youth and adulthood: The Leuven Longitudinal Study on Lifestyle, Fitness and Health.
- Intrinsic risk factors for the development of patellar tendinitis in an athletic population - A two-year prospective study.