- Partner selection decisions in interfirm collaborations: the paradox of relational embeddedness
- Agency and similarity effects and the VC's attitude towards academic spin-out investing
- Are technology VC investors a distinct species on the investment market?
- Agency and similarity effects and the VC’s attitude towards academic spin-out investing
- Mid-range universities' linkages with industry: Knowledge types and the role of intermediaries
- How international are European venture capital firms ?
- Outside board members in high tech start-ups
- Academic spin-offs, formal technology transfer and capital raising.
Human capital and the internationalisation of venture capital firms
2007) INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT JOURNAL. 3(1). p.109-125 Mark(
- Institutional origin and resource endowments to science-based entrepreneurial firms