Inhaled treatment of COPD: a Delphi consensus statement
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.793-801 Mark(
- New developments in inhaler devices within pharmaceutical companies: a systematic review of the impact on clinical outcomes and patient preferences
- Usage of inhalation devices in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a Delphi consensus statement
- Testing spirometers : are the standard curves of the American Thoracic Society sufficient?
- Contribution of four common pulmonary function tests to diagnosis of patients with respiratory symptoms : a prospective cohort study
- Technical assessment of spirometers connected in series
- Primary care spirometry