- Aptamer-based molecular recognition of lysergamine, metergoline and small ergot alkaloids
- Locust phase polyphenism: does epigenetic precede endocrine regulation?
Direct and transgenerational impact on Daphnia magna of chemicals with a known effect on DNA methylation
2010) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY C-TOXICOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY. 151(3). p.278-285 Mark(
- A bioanalytical method for the proteome wide display and analysis of protein complexes from whole plant cell lysates
Quantitative DNA-methylation in Daphnia magna and effects of multigeneration Zn exposure
2009) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY C - TOXICOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY. 150(3). p.343-348 Mark(
- Analysis of melphalan adducts of 2 '-deoxynucleotides in calf thymus DNA hydrolysates by capillary high-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Differentiation between isomeric phenylglycidyl ether adducts of 2 '-deoxyguanosine and 2 '-deoxyguanosine-5 '-monophosphate using liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of the DNA damage induced by phenyl glycidyl ether using capillary zone electrophoresis electrospray mass spectrometry.
- Narrow-bore HPLC in combination with fluorescence and electrospray mass spectrometric detection for the analysis of cocaine and metabolites in human hair.
- Analysis of the DNA adducts of phenyl glycidyl ether in a calf thymus DNA hydrolysate by capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray mass spectrometry: evidence for phosphate alkylation