- Is stress a factor in the susceptibility to neurolathyrism?
- Experimental model of neurolathyrism : role of heme oxygenase-1 in the vascular insult associated with hind-leg paraparesis
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- Hind-limb paraparesis in a rat model for neurolathyrism associated with apoptosis and an impaired vascular endothelial growth factor system in the spinal cord
- Grain legumes and human health
- An improved neurolathyrism rat model: impaired VEGF systems have a critical role in the degeneration of motor neurons