- Is stress a factor in the susceptibility to neurolathyrism?
- Experimental model of neurolathyrism: role of heme oxygenase-1 in the vascular insult associated with hind-leg paraparesis
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- Sulfur amino acids deficiency caused by grass pea diet plays an important role in the toxicity of L-beta-ODAP by increasing the oxidative stress: studies on a motor neuron cell line
- Hind-limb paraparesis in a rat model for neurolathyrism associated with apoptosis and an impaired vascular endothelial growth factor system in the spinal cord
- An improved neurolathyrism rat model: impaired VEGF systems have a critical role in the degeneration of motor neurons
- Grain legumes and human health