- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Reproducible Measurements of Muscle Characteristics Using the MyotonPRO Device: Comparison Between Individuals With and Without Paratonia.
- The mediating role of social capital in the association between neighbourhood income inequality and body mass index
"Unser Leben ist getaktet..."
2017) SYN. Magazin für Theater-, Film- und Medienwissenschaft. 13. p.55-58 Mark(
- Validating the digital games motivation scale for comparative research between countries
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Built environmental correlates of cycling for transport across Europe
- A novel approach to analyze lysosomal dysfunctions through subcellular proteomics and lipidomics: the case of NPC1 deficiency
- Insights of health district managers on the implementation of primary health care outreach teams in Johannesburg, South Africa : a descriptive study with focus group discussions
- Surveillance of effects of HPV vaccination in Belgium