- The value of polyurethane-cuffed endotracheal tubes to reduce microaspiration and intubation-related pneumonia: a systematic review of laboratory and clinical studies
- Is prolonged infusion of piperacillin/tazobactam and meropenem in critically ill patients associated with improved pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic and patient outcomes?: an observation from the Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients (DALI) cohort
COPD patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia: implications for management
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 34(12). p.2403-2411 Mark(
- Pharmacokinetic variability and exposures of fluconazole, anidulafungin, and caspofungin in intensive care unit patients: data from multinational Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit (DALI) patients study
- Approach to invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in critically ill patients
- Does contemporary vancomycin dosing achieve therapeutic targets in a heterogeneous clinical cohort of critically ill patients?: data from the multinational DALI study
- Something behind 'age': reply
- Update in hospital-acquired bacteremia respiratory infections: experience from the EUROBACT study
- What's new in invasive pulmonary aspergillosis in the critically ill?
- DALI: Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients: are current beta-lactam antibiotic doses sufficient for critically ill patients?