- Behavioural and psychosocial correlates of nondipping blood pressure pattern among middle-aged men and women at work
- Do workers with high occupational physical activity have an elevated daily ambulatory blood pressure?
The perception of work stressors is related to reduced parasympathetic activity
2011) INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 84(2). p.185-191 Mark(
- The perception of work stressors is related to reduced parasympathetic activity
- Correlates of nondipping blood pressure pattern among middle-aged men and women
- Chronic diseases and calls to action
- Is mental health differently affected in men and women by the interplay of job iso-strain and home-work interference?
- Energy and macronutrient intakes in Belgium: results from the first National Food Consumption Survey
- Job stress in relation to heart rate variability
The differential impact of job isostrain and home-work interference on indicators of physical and mental health in women and men
2010) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE. 52(12). p.1236-1244 Mark(