- How are anatomical and hydraulic features of the mangroves Avicennia marina and Rhizophora mucronata influenced by siltation?
The mangrove forests as nursery habitats for the ichthyofauna of Mida Creek (Kenya, East Africa)
2014) JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. 94(5). p.865-877 Mark(
- A discourse-analytical perspective on sustainability assessment: interpreting a contested concept in practice
- GIS-based integration of interdisciplinary ecological data to detect land-cover changes in creek mangroves at Gazi Bay, Kenya
- Detection and differentiation of microbial siderophores by isoelectric focusing and chrome azurol S overlay
- Zinc affects siderophore-mediated high affinity iron uptake systems in the rhizosphere Pseudomonas aeruginosa 7NSK2