- The intestinal contortin structure in Haemonchus contortus: An immobilised anticoagulant?
- Analysis of the transthyretin-like (TTL) gene family in Ostertagia ostertagi - Comparison with other strongylid nematodes and Caenorhabditis elegans
- Analysis of the transthyretin-like (TTL) gene family in Ostertagia ostertagi: comparison with other strongylid nematodes and Caenorhabditis elegans
- RNA interference in parasitic helminths: current situation, potential pitfalls and future prospects
- Expression and purification of an active cysteine protease of Haemonchus contortus using Caenorhabditis elegans
Control of parasitic disease using vaccines: an answer to drug resistance?
2007) REVUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET TECHNIQUE-OFFICE INTERNATIONAL DES EPIZOOTIES. 26(1). p.105-115 Mark(
- Assessment of Caenorhabditis elegans as a model in Haemonchus contortus vaccine research
- RNA interference in parasitic nematodes of animals: a reality check?
- Combinatorial RNAi on intestinal cathepsin B-like proteinases in Caenorhabditis elegans questions the perception of their role in nematode biology
- Efficacy and specificity of RNA interference in larval life-stages of Ostertagia ostertagi