- Feeding the City: Learning our way out of unsustainable food supply chains
- The political tendency in environmental and sustainability education
- Creating space for ‘the political’ in environmental and sustainability education practice : a political move analysis of educators’ actions
- Symposium: At the intersection of educative and political spaces. The public role of universities in the face of sustainability challenges.
- Symposium: A transactional perspective on environmental and sustainability education research. Part II: Focus on democratic and political issues.
- Optimizing the design of a reproduction toxicity test with the pond snail Lymnaea stagnalis
- High resolution, fast and more informative LA imaging with the icpTOF
The lung function profile of once-daily tiotropium and olodaterol via Respimat® is superior to that of twice-daily salmeterol and fluticasone propionate via Accuhaler® (ENERGITO® study)
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.193-205 Mark(
- Asymptomatic elite young tennis players show lateral and ventral growth plate alterations of proximal humerus on MRI
- Urban sustainability politics as a space for experiential learning