- Policy analysis of structural reforms in higher education
- Inventory on the dietary assessment tools available and needed in Africa: a prerequisite for setting up a common methodological research infrastructure for nutritional surveillance, research and prevention of diet-related non-communicable diseases
- Reduced mucosa-associated Butyricicoccus activity in patients with ulcerative colitis correlates with aberrant claudin-1 expression
- Dialister as a microbial marker of disease activity in spondyloarthritis
- Radiocarbon dating of te Son Pellisser lime burial (Calvià, Mallorca)
- Combinatory approach of methacrylated alginate and acid monomers for concrete applications
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- The ancient CYP716 family is a major contributor to the diversification of eudicot triterpenoid biosynthesis
- A semantical and computational approach to covering-based rough sets
- How Do Students Process Information From Texts? L2 External Representation Skills in University Students.