- Contrast sensitivity function in stereoscopic viewing of Gabor patches on a medical polarized 3D stereoscopic display
- Front glass thickness requirements for high resolution polarized stereoscopic displays: a simulation platform
- Does binocular disparity impact the contrast sensitivity function?
- Impact of 3D visualization conditions on the contrast sensitivity function
- Subjective contrast sensitivity function assessment in stereoscopic viewing of Gabor patches
- Subjective quality and depth assessment in stereoscopic viewing of volume-rendered medical images
- Channelized hotelling observers for signal detection in stack-mode reading of volumetric images on medical displays with slow response time
- Creating a modality-optimized medical display for DBT based on MEVIC simulations
Optimization of medical imaging display systems: using the channelized Hotelling observer for detecting lung nodules: experimental study
2009) PROCEEDINGS OF SPIE - THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR OPTICAL ENGINEERING. 7263. p.72630P-1-72630P-11 Mark(
- Techniques for Improving Image Quality of Medical DisplaySystems.