- Automatic processes in eating behavior: understanding and overcoming food cue-reactivity
- Food: Treat or threat or treatment? Reward and punishment in eating behavior and interventions to change them
Testing the validity of implicit measures of wanting and liking
2011) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 42(3). p.284-292 Mark(
Control of interference during working memory updating
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 37(1). p.137-151 Mark(
- Verbal working memory is involved in associative word learning unless visual codes are available
- Insensitivity of visual short-term memory to irrelevant visual information.
- Functional dissociation between visual imagery and visual short-term memory.
- Complexity effects in visuo-spatial working memory: Implications for the role of long-term memory.
- The development of working memory: Exploring the complementarity of two models.
- Effects of complexity on visuo-spatial working memory