- Food: Treat or threat or treatment? Reward and punishment in eating behavior and interventions to change them
- Automatic processes in eating behavior: understanding and overcoming food cue-reactivity
Testing the validity of implicit measures of wanting and liking
2011) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 42(3). p.284-292 Mark(
Control of interference during working memory updating
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 37(1). p.137-151 Mark(
- Verbal working memory is involved in associative word learning unless visual codes are available
- Functional dissociation between visual imagery and visual short-term memory.
- Insensitivity of visual short-term memory to irrelevant visual information.
- Complexity effects in visuo-spatial working memory: Implications for the role of long-term memory.
- The development of working memory: Exploring the complementarity of two models.
- Effects of complexity on visuo-spatial working memory