- Unravelling the association between inhibitory control and loss of control over eating among adolescents
- Inhibitory control problems in loss of control eating among adolescents : a food-specific or a general relationship?
- Unravelling the Association between Inhibitory Control and Loss of Control over Eating among Adolescents.
- Eetbuien bij adolescenten: wat is de rol van problemen in zelfregulatie?
- Inhibitory control problems in loss of control over eating among adolescents
- Automatic processes in eating behavior : understanding and overcoming food cue-reactivity
- Food : treat or threat or treatment? Reward and punishment in eating behavior and interventions to change them
Control of interference during working memory updating
2011) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 37(1). p.137-151 Mark(
Testing the validity of implicit measures of wanting and liking
2011) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 42(3). p.284-292 Mark(
- Verbal working memory is involved in associative word learning unless visual codes are available