- Measuring nitrous oxide emissions from biological wastewater treatment, art or science?
- Modelling nitrous and nitric oxide emissions by autotrophic ammonia-oxidizing bacteria
- Modelling N2O emissions in wastewater treatment: state of the art
Modelling nitrous oxide emissions from a SHARON reactor
2011) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 76(1). p.21-24 Mark(
- Modelling nitrous and nitric oxide emissions by autotrophic ammonium oxidizing bacteria
- The use of dynamic water quality and process models for minimizing wastewater utillity greenhouse gas footprints