- Heritage and gentrification: remaking urban landscapes in the name of culture and historic preservation
- The Collage in Comics: The Case of Dave McKean
- The sublime in Schopenhauer's aesthetics
- A Statue of a Muse in the 12th-century Constantinople
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- On the structure of dispositions : transposability of and oppositions between aesthetic dispositions
- Fermentation assays reveal differences in sugar and (off-) flavor metabolism across different Brettanomyces bruxellensis strains
- Heritage and Gentrification: Introduction: Remaking urban landscapes in the name of culture and historic preservation
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Fungal growth modelling and assessment : towards a three-dimensional spatially explicit fungal growth model
- Motiverend coachen in de sport
- Reproducible Measurements of Muscle Characteristics Using the MyotonPRO Device: Comparison Between Individuals With and Without Paratonia.
- Birds of a feather? A comparison of the personality profiles of aspiring interpreters and other language experts.
- Manuel philes and (an) anonymous poet(s): epigrams on the evangelists in an illuminated gospel manuscript