- Male breast cancer in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: pathology data from the Consortium of Investigators of Modifiers of BRCA1/2
- Overview of the JET results with the ITER-like wall
- Overview of JET results
- Randomized controlled trial of resection versus radiotherapy after induction chemotherapy in stage IIIA-N2 non-small-cell lung cancer
- Does downstaging in patients (pts) with IIIA-N2 non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and a response to induction chemotherapy (ICT) influence outcome with surgery (S) or radiotherapy (RT)? An exploratory analysis of EORTC 08941
- Quality assurance of thoracic radiotherapy in EORTC 08941: A randomised trial of surgery versus thoracic radiotherapy in patients with stage IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after response to induction chemotherapy
- Morbidity and mortality in the surgery arm of EORTC 08941 trial
- Experimental studies of instabilities and confinement of energetic particles on JET and MAST
Hypofractionated external beam radiotherapy as retreatment for symptomatic non-small-cell lung carcinoma: An effective treatment?
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 58(5). p.1388-1393 Mark(
Photic stimulation - Standardization of screening methods.
1999) NEUROPHYSIOLOGIE CLINIQUE-CLINICAL NEUROPHYSIOLOGY. 29(4). p.318-324 Mark(