- Analysis of the transthyretin-like (TTL) gene family in Ostertagia ostertagi - Comparison with other strongylid nematodes and Caenorhabditis elegans
- Expression and purification of an active cysteine protease of Haemonchus contortus using Caenorhabditis elegans
- RNA interference in parasitic nematodes of animals: a reality check?
Control of parasitic disease using vaccines: an answer to drug resistance?
2007) REVUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET TECHNIQUE-OFFICE INTERNATIONAL DES EPIZOOTIES. 26(1). p.105-115 Mark(
- Assessment of Caenorhabditis elegans as a model in Haemonchus contortus vaccine research
- Combinatorial RNAi on intestinal cathepsin B-like proteinases in Caenorhabditis elegans questions the perception of their role in nematode biology
- Efficacy and specificity of RNA interference in larval life-stages of Ostertagia ostertagi
- Testing the efficacy of RNA interference in Haemonchus contortus
- Veterinary parasitic vaccines: pitfalls and future directions
- Validation of the protective Ostertagia ostertagi ES-thiol antigens with different adjuvantia