Sensitivity of bacteria to photoactivated titanium dioxide in comparison with UV irradiation.
1998) INDIAN JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS SCIENCES. 5(4). p.211-216 Mark(
- Utility of the Biolog system for the characterization of heterotrophic microbial communities.
- Utility of the Biolog system for the characterization of heterotrophic microbial communities
Effect of reactive oxygen intermediates on microbial cells and communities: a model for the beneficial effect of Nutriflok 50S on activated sludge
1997) Proceedings Part I of the International Symposium Environmental Bio-technology (ISEB. Symposium organized by the Technological Institute, Section Environmental Technology together with the European Federation of Biotechnology and under auspices of the European Union and the European Environmental Research Organisation), Oostende, April 21-23. p.241-244 Mark(
- Effect of reactive oxygen intermediates on microbial cell and communities: a model for the beneficial effect of Nutrifloc 50 S on activated sludge
- Resistance to environmental stress by the mucoid and the non-mucoid variant phenotypes of the Comamonas testosteroni strain A20.
- Aeromonas popoffii sp. nov., a mesophilic bacterium isolated from drinking water production plants and reservoirs.
- Genotypic diversity among Aeromonas isolates recovered from drinking water production plants as revealed by AFLP(TM) analysis.
- Survival potential of Aeromonas hydrophila in freshwaters and nutrient-poor waters in comparison with other bacteria.
- Comparison of different media for the enumeration of Aeromonas sp. in freshwaters.