- Tablets prepared by single-step granulation/tabletting: Interparticulate binding mechanism and stability
Single-step granulation/tabletting of different grades of lactose: a comparison with high shear granulation and compression
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 58(1). p.77-82 Mark(
- Extrusion granulation and high shear granulation of different grades of lactose and highly dosed drugs: A comparative study
- Continuous agglomeration processes using a twin screw extruder
- Twin screw granulation as a simple and efficient tool for continuous wet granulation
- Continuous twin screw extrusion for the wet granulation of lactose.
- Scaling-up of a lactose wet granulation process in Mi-Pro high shear mixers.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(