- Early neuropsychological examination predicts cognitive, and functional outcome in stroke patients with discharge destination home
Domain-specific cognitive recovery after first-ever stroke: A follow-up study of 111 cases
2005) JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY. 11(7). p.795-806 Mark(
- Early neuropsychological evaluation in patients with ischaemic stroke provides valid information
- Restrictions of the Mini-Mental State Examination in acute stroke
- Neurodevelopmental treatment after stroke: a comparative study
- Neurodevelopmental treatment not effective in the early stage of stroke.