- Neurodevelopmental treatment after stroke: a comparative study
Domain-specific cognitive recovery after first-ever stroke: A follow-up study of 111 cases
2005) JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY. 11(7). p.795-806 Mark(
- Early neuropsychological evaluation in patients with ischaemic stroke provides valid information
- Restrictions of the Mini-Mental State Examination in acute stroke
- The prognostic value of domain-specific cognitive abilities in acute first-ever stroke
- Neurodevelopmental treatment not effective in the early stage of stroke.