- Continuous poly(2-oxazoline) triblock copolymer synthesis in a microfluidic reactor cascade
- 'Clicking' polymers or just efficient linking: what is the difference?
- Limitations of radical thiol-ene reactions for polymer-polymer conjugations
- Synthesis of stimuli-responsive block and 'block-like' copolymers: simulations versus practice
Propagation rate coefficients of isobornyl acrylate, tert-butyl acrylate and 1-ethoxyethyl acrylate: a high frequency PLP-SEC study
2009) JOURNAL OF POLYMER SCIENCE PART A-POLYMER CHEMISTRY. 47(23). p.6641-6654 Mark(
- Continuous ATRP synthesis of block-like copolymers via column reactors: design and validation of a kinetic model
- Synthesis of stimuli-responsive block and 'block-like' copolymers: simulations versus practice (Poster by B. Dervaux)