Exploring the profession of mobility manager in Belgium and their impact on commuting
2013) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 55. p.46-55 Mark(
Rail commuting to workplaces in Belgium: a multilevel approach
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION. 6(2). p.67-87 Mark(
- On the mobility policies of companies: what are the good practices?: the Belgian case
- What determines carpooling to workplaces in Belgium: location, organisation, or promotion?
- ADICCT: assessing and developing initiatives of companies to control or reduce commuter traffic
- Do attitudes to employer transport plans impact their effectiveness?: the Belgian case
- From mobility management and multilevel modelling towards modelling mobility and multilevel management
Mobility management measures by employers: overview and exploratory analysis for Belgium
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE RESEARCH. 10(2). p.121-141 Mark(
- Carpooling and employers: a multilevel modelling approach
Mobility policies of the companies located in Belgium: are there success stories?
2009) Proceedings of the BIVEC-GIBET Transport Research Day. 1. p.559-578 Mark(