- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
Winning and losing : effects on impulsive action
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(1). p.147-168 Mark(
- Capabilities of the RENEB network for research and large scale radiological and nuclear emergency situations
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Using “big data” to describe the effect of seasonal variation in thyroid-stimulating hormone
- Cardiovascular risk estimation in older persons: SCORE O.P.
- The effects of rigid scapular taping on acromio-humeral distance in healthy shoulders: an observational study
- 'We seek revelation with our eyes' : engaging with school cultures through montage
- Information diffusion and provenance of interactions in Twitter: is it only about retweets?
- The functional-cognitive meta-theoretical framework: reflections, possible clarifications and how to move forward