The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- TPJ-M1 interaction in the control of shared representations : new insights from tDCS and TMS combined
- Efficient and robust wave overtopping estimation for impermeable coastal structures in shallow foreshores using SWASH
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- Defining sound art
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) of the inferior frontal cortex affects the 'social scaling' of extrapersonal space depending on perspective-taking ability
- Believing androids – fMRI activation in the right temporo-parietal junction is modulated by ascribing intentions to non-human agents
- Autistic traits in the general population do not correlate with a preference for associative information
- Development and validation of a patient-reported outcome measure in vitiligo : the Self Assessment Vitiligo Extent Score (SA-VES)